What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used to store information about your browsing activity on that website.
- Understand how you use our website so that we can improve it for you.
- Remember your preferences, such as your preferred language or the text size you want to see.
- Keep you logged in so you don’t have to enter your username and password every time you visit our website.
- Track the number of visitors to our website and the pages they view.
- Target advertising based on your interests.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly. They cannot be switched off in our systems.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit most often. This information is used to improve the way our website works.
- Functionality cookies allow us to remember your choices, such as your preferred language or the text size you want to see.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to track your browsing activity on our website so that we can show you relevant advertising.
How can I control cookies?
You can control cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Most browsers allow you to block cookies, delete cookies, and receive notifications when new cookies are sent.
For more information about controlling cookies, please refer to the instructions for your browser or device.
How long do cookies last?
The duration of a cookie’s lifespan depends on the type of cookie. Strictly necessary cookies last for the duration of your visit to our website. Performance cookies last for a longer period, typically up to 2 years. Functionality cookies last for a shorter period, typically up to 1 year. Targeting cookies last for a longer period, typically up to 2 years.
How to contact us